Wool Rug Nord, Arctic
The Nord Rug creates an atmosphere of its own with an elegant and sleek design. It is sustainably made of natural New Zealand wool sourced from the sheep traversing the grassy planes of New Zealand. It is handwoven in a handloom construction featuring 187.550 knots per squaremeter. The pile height is cut in a thick and dense 16mm height. To add a modern touch, Nord Rug is finished with a contrasting black binding along the edge of the rug.
- 60 x 90 cm: A great size for small spaces such as a bathroom, entryway, or even a small bedroom. It's also a great choice as a doormat.
- 65 x 135 cm: This size works everywhere. It is suitable for use in a kitchen, small bedroom or as an accent rug in a larger space. It could also add warmth and color to a hallway or entryway.
- 75 x 200 cm: The bestselling size. Perfect for use in a small living room, kitchen or bedroom.
- 75 x 300 cm: Perfect for a hall, your entryway, a large living room or bedroom.
- 140 x 200 cm: A good size for a medium to large living room or bedroom. Especially in an apartment.
- 170 x 240 cm: This size rug is ideal for a living room or bedroom.
- 200 x 300 cm: Great under a medium dining table (4 persons), or for use in a large living room or bedroom.
Materials: 100% New Zealand wool
Country of origin: India
Thickness: Approx. 18 mm
Weight: Approx. 3800 g/m²
Daily cleaning can easily be done by vacuuming or beating the rug outside. If the rug is stained, we recommend dry cleaning.
We recommend using a rug pad such as our organic Anti-Slip™ Mat.
The rug will change color over time if placed in sunlight.