Cotton Rug Desert White
- 60 x 90 cm: A great size for small spaces such as a bathroom, entryway, or even a small bedroom. It's also a great choice as a doormat.
- 65 x 135 cm: This size works everywhere. It is suitable for use in a kitchen, small bedroom or as an accent rug in a larger space. It could also add warmth and color to a hallway or entryway.
- 75 x 200 cm: The bestselling size. Perfect for use in a small living room, kitchen or bedroom.
- 75 x 300 cm: Perfect for a hall, your entryway, a large living room or bedroom.
- 140 x 200 cm: A good size for a medium to large living room or bedroom. Especially in an apartment.
- 170 x 240 cm: This size rug is ideal for a living room or bedroom.
- 200 x 300 cm: Great under a medium dining table (4 persons), or for use in a large living room or bedroom.
As a member of 1% For The Planet, 1% of all sales goes to fighting climate issues across the world. Together, we make a difference.
The Cotton Rug is a modern interpretation of the traditional rag rug. It is sustainably produced by recycling textiles from the fashion industry. Soft to the touch and handwoven with a flat-weave construction. The rug has reinforced double stitching at both ends, which provides extra wear resistance for daily use.
- Machine washable at 30 degrees
- Handwoven from recycled textiles
- Reinforced double stitching at both ends
- Flat-weave construction
- Can be used on both sides
The rug can be shaken outside and vacuumed. If dirty, the rug can be washed in the washing machine at 30 degrees.
We recommend using a rug pad such as our organic Anti-Slip™ Mat.
The rug will change color over time if placed in sunlight.
Materials: 100% recycled cotton
Country of origin: India
Thickness: Approx. 11 mm
Weight: Approx. 2000 g/m²
The cotton used to create the Cotton Rug is sourced as off-cuts from the fashion industry. These off-cuts are created as a by-product when T-Shirts or other fashion products made from cotton are produced.
- Water Saved: 12.000 L
- CO2 Saved: 13 KG
*Calculated per kg of material