Leather Rug Porto, Navy
The Porto Rug takes its name from the sunny city on the coast of Portugal, where it is made by hand. It is sustainably made using the finest calf leather off-cuts sourced from the Italian luxury industry. It is handwoven with a flat-weave construction and is finished with smooth calf leather edges on both sides.
- 60 x 90 cm: A great size for small spaces such as a bathroom, entryway, or even a small bedroom. It's also a great choice as a doormat.
- 65 x 135 cm: This size works everywhere. It is suitable for use in a kitchen, small bedroom or as an accent rug in a larger space. It could also add warmth and color to a hallway or entryway.
- 75 x 200 cm: The bestselling size. Perfect for use in a small living room, kitchen or bedroom.
- 75 x 300 cm: Perfect for a hall, your entryway, a large living room or bedroom.
- 140 x 200 cm: A good size for a medium to large living room or bedroom. Especially in an apartment.
- 170 x 240 cm: This size rug is ideal for a living room or bedroom.
- 200 x 300 cm: Great under a medium dining table (4 persons), or for use in a large living room or bedroom.
Materials: 100% recycled calfskin
Country of origin: Portugal
Thickness: Approx. 10 mm
Weight: Approx. 1600 g/m²
Daily cleaning can easily be done by vacuuming or beating the rug outside. If stained we recommend dry cleaning.
We recommend using a rug pad such as our organic Anti-Slip™ Mat.
The rug will change color over time if placed in sunlight.